Everyone needs to get out from time to time, to attend appointments and engagements. For clients who are no longer able to provide their own transportation or for whom the support of family and friends is difficult to organize, Homecare Solutions Montreal provides a professional accompaniment service tailored to individual client needs in the Greater Montreal area.
We are available to accompany and/or transport your loved ones in their own vehicle or via taxi to:
- Personal Engagements allowing clients to maintain their normal social outings.
- Doctor’s appointments are often brief and abrupt, leaving a senior with little time to communicate symptoms, ask questions, and comprehend a diagnosis. A caregiver is in the position to help a senior with everything from prepping for a visit, to taking notes, to reminding a senior of a symptom they may have forgotten.
- Religious or Cultural Events can become more difficult to navigate on your own with large crowds and limited accessibility to restrooms adapted to our needs. Having assistance allows client to continue to meet their religious and spiritual needs.
- Shopping can become demanding to manage alone. Having someone there for added safety reduces the risk of falls increase confidence and allows clients to remain as autonomous and independent as possible. Picking out our own produce gives us great sense of satisfaction and is linked with ensuring adequate nutritional intake.
- Everyday Outings can become challenging to manage on our own. Our family and love ones are occupied with their day to day lives and asking for help can be difficult. Remaining in our home due to fear of falling or the need for accompaniment isn’t necessary as our caregivers are there to assist with these tasks.
- Travel Abroad – Find our more.
We want to reach out and say thank you for sending such an outstanding caregiver. We are extremely grateful to have had HomeCare be with my mother during her medical appointments.